We would love to come to your church, your city or your
conference to serve you, equip you and help you take your ministry to the next
level. We can come together and at the same time work with your dance ministry
and the worship team or come and work with either one individually. Here is a brief
sample overview of what we offer:
Dawn teaches on:
- having a successful dance ministry - the spiritual and practical foundations
what every dancer must know
- moving together as a team
- how to communicate with your leadership
- moving into vertical worship dance, breaking through to spontaneous dance
- dance as a tool of intercession, warfare, and making Godís word flesh
- understanding banners, flags and other ornaments of praise and worship
- creating choreography
- preparing for your holiday musical
choreographed dances for attendees to use at their church
Wiesiek teaches on:
- the heart of a worshiper
- the presence versus performance
- excellence in music and vocals
- keys for worship leaders to create a worshiping community
- keys for worship leaders to communicate with their pastors
- keys for worship leaders to work with their creative arts ministries
- when the "writing on the wall" ends - moving into spontaneous
- flow - a crucial ingredient of the worship service
- putting together your song list
Our teaching approach is very practical as we carry many years of experience
in our respective ministry areas. Our goal is to tailor each conference or
workshop to the needs within your individual church or community of churches.
People ask about our financial expectations, we are very reasonable and will
work with each event coordinator to meet your needs and expectations within your
budget. Compensation depends on the extend of our involvement - how many days,
how many sessions, etc.
If you consider putting on a
conference, workshop or need a choreographer for your holiday musical, please
fill out a short Inquiry Form here.
We will respond shortly and answer any questions you may have.
For our Travel
Procedures and Policies please click here.